Six planning applications have now been submitted to Lambeth’s Planning Department for review and consideration.
- Repair and Conservation works to 16 "Heritage at Risk" monuments
- Repair and Conservation works to St Stephen's Chapel
- A new pedestrian entrance from Robson Road
- Reinstatement of a historic pedestrian entrance at Hubbard Road
- A Visitor Centre
- Access route into St Stephen's Chapel
You can review the Planning Applications online and submit any feedback directly to Lambeth’s Planning Team. Please note the closing date for your comments is Friday 10 August.